Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Bears

Have you been busy with your Thanksgiving preparations? Here's some eye candy for you while you are taking a break from the kitchen.

These Holiday Bears from I Brake for Stamps are just adorable! I love them all, and here are two of them for you today. You can buy the set of six (at a wonderful savings!) or you can buy each bear individually.

I've used the sweet Caroler Bears on this first card. It looks like a simple card, but just wait til you open it. :-)


When you open it, you see the fun fold of this card. I used the Z-fold technique from Technique Junkies (Fancy Folds cd).



On this second card, I've used the darling Holly Angel Bear. She is colored with Copic markers and I used the Double Ruffle technique from Technique Junkies on the bottom edge of the card.


I also used some shimmery Fairy Dust paint (Creative Inspirations Paint) on the wings and all the burgundy-colored areas. You can see the pretty shimmer in this picture below:



Let these holiday cards provide you with some inspiration for your Black Friday shopping. You can save 10% on your purchases at I Brake for Stamps by entering this code - SAVE10HOLLY - when you check out. You can use this code for your entire order, including stamps, paints, 6x6 papers, and flowers.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Holly, she is more than double ruffle. She's wearing ruffles too. lol What an adorable card.
Hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

I can't resist Carolers and these are just too cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, these are just adorable! What happy cards for sending holiday cheer. I love them!

Francine said...

There is such a Merry air about these cards... Love them all!
Thanks for sharing!