Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Wee Stamps at I Brake for Stamps

Good morning! Today, I Brake for Stamps has some brand new Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps(a Whimsy Stamps product) in the store. These are the most adorable stamps, and I was fortunate enough to play with three of them.

Before I show you my creations, today also marks a new challenge over on the I Brake for Challenges blog. This week is all about the Four Seasons - fall, winter, spring, and summer. Create something that evokes any of those four seasons and enter it into the challenge (IBFCC#14).

For my first card, I colored this sweet Wee Florist in some warm autumn colors and added some Wild Orchid flowers (also from I Brake for Stamps). I've used the Wisped Frames technique from Technique Junkies around the image.



For my second creation, I've colored this same Wee Florist in some spring-themed pinks and lavenders. This is actually a Big Flap Card - a fun new Technique Junkies tech from their new 3D and Fun Folds cd.



Now for a fun winter project - a Shadowbox card with this adorable Christmas Bunny. Doesn't this just make you smile? The Shadowbox2 technique can be found on the 3D & Fun Folds cd from Technique Junkies.





One more winter-themed card: I named this one "Dear Santa." This cute little boy reading this letter is called A Letter for Me and he's just as darling as can be in his little jammies with his puppy and his kitty right next to him. I've used the Cuttlebug Highlights technique with this fun card.



I covered three seasons - fall, spring, and winter - with my creations today. We'd love to see what seasonal creation(s) you want to share with us over on the I Brake for Challenges blog. You can also see some more artwork with these new Wee Stamps over on the challenge blog - hint hint!!

Ready to go shopping for these new Wees? Head on over to I Brake for Stamps by clicking on this link. Use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order when you check out. Have fun!!

5 comments:

BarbaraW said...

For some reason Blogger will only let me see the shadow bunny on your post. Luckily I saw the others in your TJ email. These images are adorable.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling cards- wow- you have a great talent for coloring!

Anonymous said...

Beyond cute! Your coloring is awesome!

Chrissy D said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my word, Holly....you have created some FABULOUS cards with those super adorable images!!!! I especially like the card you made for the WT challenge...soooo cute!!!!