Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Santa Bear


Ho ho ho!!!!!!!! Isn't this Santa Bear just adorable??? This is one of the brand new bears from I Brake for Stamps. These holiday bears are so cute!

This Santa Bear is colored with Copic markers and I added some white Flower Soft for some powdery snow along the bottom. I've used the Stacked Nesties technique from Technique Junkies - a fun and easy technique. The blue snowy background is some patterned paper from My Mind's Eye.

So which holiday bear do you think I'll share with you next time?? Which one is your favorite? Leave a comment and maybe a lucky someone will receive a special Christmas card. :-)

You can save 10% off your order using this code - SAVE10HOLLY - when you shop at I Brake for Stamps. You can use this for your entire order - stamps, flowers, 6x6 papers, Creative Inspirations Paints, anything. Have fun!

4 comments:

Faye said...

Sooo cute!

Faye said...

Sooo cute

BarbaraW said...

Holly, Perfect technique for this adorable Santa bear. Love the whole effect.

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, isn't he adorable, Holly!!! Your coloring is beautiful and how cool is all that snow!!!!!