Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Warhol Rogue Kids


We've had some crazy weather here - lots of flash flooding this morning from a huge storm system. The good news is that we got so much rain, we just might be "officially" out of the drought! The ponds around here are nice and full and the grass (and weeds) are so green I could swear we're in Ireland. I've even seen bluebonnets lining the roadways already!

I've been having fun with my Relish Reading stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs. Here, I've used the kids in the swing with a Warhol technique (Technique Junkies) and some fun baker's twine. Aren't those kids cute??

Did you know that you can get EZ Cling Mount Foam as well as nice rigid storage panels from Rogue Redhead Designs now? I love one-stop shopping! :-)  There are some terrific directions on how to use the EZ Mount foam on this page

I hope you have a wonderful evening. Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments: