Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Ducky Hugs


Good morning!  Do you need a hug today?  :-)

I thought I'd share this cute little card with you today.  I posted it on the Technique Junkies blog about a week ago, and now I'm posting it to my own blog.  The background is a technique that I created for Technique Junkies called Collaged Circles and I used various papers from Echo Park.  The sweet little ducky is a stamp from Prickley Pear (a Technique Junkies vendor) which I've colored with Copic markers and then cut out and adhered with foam dots.  I die cut the letters and adhered them to the background.

I might have to give this to my puppy today!  She's hiding under my desk as I type this because hubby is outside weed-eating.  LOL  I'll keep this short and sweet so I can give my puppy a hug.  Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Michele said...

oh it is so darling! and i did need a hug today thank you very much. you did perfect work with the collaged circles. i haven't done that one in awhile and you're inspiring me to get my hole punch out! have a great week. xo

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, your little duck is adorable, Holly, and I love the circle collage background!!!!