Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Autumn Rose Dies Squared - Hope challenge card


Hi again, friends!  I'm catching up on my blog posting today, and I'm sharing another card I created for one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  I created this one for CAKath's Punch Out Breast Cancer challenge that was posted on October 4.  There is a new challenge over there every day for the entire month of October.  

When thinking about what to create for this challenge, I happened to see Michelle Woerner's GORGEOUS card on the Spellbinders blog here.  I absolutely LOVE Michelle's work, and this card absolutely floored me.  I contacted her and asked her if I could case her beautiful card, and she graciously said yes.  I changed the colors and some of the dies since I don't have all the ones she used.  I also changed up one of the squares by stamping the pink ribbon on there.  Thank you so much, Michelle!  :-)

I hope you check out the challenges over in the Hope You Can Cling To challenge forum.  Play along with us and share your artwork.  I am mailing all the cards I create for these Hope challenges to the Anderson Medical Center for the patients to use.

This card also fits a few other challenges, so I am entering my card into the following:

Wags 'n Whiskers #114 - Pink/Breast Cancer Awareness
Crafty Catz #201 - Anything Goes
Paper Creator's Crafts #15 - Dies or Punches
Shopping Our Stash #121 - Pink or Cancer Awareness

6 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I love this colour combination - so fun & fresh - and all the awesome layers! Thanks so much for coming to play at Shopping our Stash this week :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Holly thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx

lauren bergold said...

what a fabulous card, i love the awesome way you've used those dies! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (pink!) STASH with us this week! ♥

PaperDaisies said...

What a stunning card. The design is wonderful. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Aunty Sue said...

lovely card and design thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Lovely card for a great cause, thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us for our Pink (breast cancer awareness )challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers.
Cindy DT