Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Bunnies at Christmastime


Hi friends!  I'm playing hooky from my DT obligations and I took some time this afternoon to stamp with a dear friend online.  Ahhhhhhhh, what fun!  It's been a while since I just "played!"

I recently bought this adorable bunny set called A Winter's Tale from Rogue Redhead Designs.  I really wanted to ink it up before Christmas, so today was the perfect opportunity to do so.  I colored the bunnies with Copic markers and I used a fun sketch (SC467) from Splitcoaststampers.  I'm entering this into Rogue's Rebel Challenge #30 - Winter Holiday.  This is such a fun set!  I loved playing with these bunnies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your color selection is absolutely gorgeous!! Love Love your card!

Vicki said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining the RRD Rebel Holiday Challenge!