Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Christmas cards for Chrissy - part 2


Here are two more of the Christmas cards that I created for my friend, Chrissy.  We are doing a fun Christmas swap every month (5 cards each month), and these are the cards I made for March and April.  



Our requirements are that they must be flat and mailable and they must have a sentiment or quote stamped on the inside.  I kind of cheated with these two because the gingerbread guy has a couple of small buttons on it, and the ornament has a rhinestone in the center.  So, they are not exactly flat, but close enough, right?  LOL!

I'll share the next two in a few days, and then I'll share my Spring cards with you.  Chrissy and I decided to add a little fun to our Christmas card swap by adding in some Spring cards.  We might switch it up over the rest of the year and do some other kinds of cards in addition to our Christmas cards,  What kinds of cards do you think we should do next?



No comments: