Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Chocolate cards for Verses Rubber Stamps

If you get the email newsletter from Verses Rubber Stamps, you probably saw these two cards featured in this week's email.  I had so much fun creating these cards with their chocolate sayings.

This first card uses the Chocolate stamp (found in the Miscellaneous section, about 3/4ths of the way down the page).  I used a chocolate kiss stamp from Deadbeat Designs to go with the quote.  This picture is taken on an extreme angle so you can see the silvery highlights I added to the wrapper on the chocolate kisses.



On this second card, I made a fun shaker card with the Clothes Shrink stamp (also in the Miscellaneous section, 3/4ths of the way down the page).  I have a little punch that punches a small circle with an "m" cut out in the middle to resemble those yummy M&M candies.  That was the perfect little confetti to put inside this shaker.  



I'll share some more of the card samples I've created for Verses Rubber Stamps over the next few weeks.  Have a great weekend!!


No comments: