Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Be Mine



Are you ready for Valentine's Day?  It's going to be here in less than a week, and I started to panic when I realized I hadn't made anything for my hubby yet.  LOL  I pulled out these adorable stamps from Art Neko and made this CAS (Clean And Simple) card.  I wanted to keep it masculine, so there are no flowers, no ribbons, no glitter or sequins or any of that frilly stuff.  I used a bold masculine color combo of black, white, and red, which I think he will appreciate.

I embossed the "Be Mine" sentiment on red cardstock and then cut it out with a heart die.  I also embossed the adorable little Cupid stamp onto black cardstock, and the added the heart next to it.  The heart is popped up with foam tape.

If you play along with the CAS challenges over on Splitcoaststampers, you'll see this card as one of the samples for this week's challenge.  That's right!  I'm a member of the CAS team!  :-)  You'll be seeing my samples as well as my challenges in the CAS forum and I will post them here to my blog as well.  So come check out our challenges each week and play along by sharing your clean and simple artwork.

No comments: