Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shimmery Poinsettia

Hi folks! I took a little break from blogging after last week's flurry of blog hops. :-) I'm back with a Christmas card to share with y'all today.

Cornish Heritage Farms (CHF) opened its doors under new ownership a couple weeks ago, and there are a lot of wonderful digital images in their store. I used this Poinsettia Digital Stamp on my card today.


I colored this image with colored pencils, and then I used my favorite shimmery paints from Creative Inspirations Paints on the flower, the leaves, the jingle bells, and the berries. You can see the gorgeous shimmer in this picture:


I better get to work on addressing my envelopes and getting my Christmas cards out! We've only got a little over two weeks left before the big day! Yikes!

Stamps: Poinsettia Digital Stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
CS: Vanilla, White, Espresso, Wonder dp (Authentique)
CI Paint: Garnet, Sunshine, Winter Frost, Antique Gold, Green Olive
Other: May Arts ribbon, colored pencils, sponge, Copic markers, circle punch, Authentique Noteables
TJ Technique: Pencilled Twinks

3 comments:

eboyd said...

Really like this . Haven't played with digitall much.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

BarbaraW said...

This is gorgeous. I love pointsettias and your card does them justice.