Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CHF Challenge #2 - Baby Boy Congratulations



Have you seen the newest challenge on the Cornish Heritage Farms blog today?  This challenge is Just for Baby - so make a baby card, a gift box for baby, a baby shower invitation, anything that focuses on babies!

I decided to make a blue card to congratulate a friend on her new baby boy.  Isn't that stork just adorable??  I saw that in the Cornish Heritage Farms store (digital stamps section), and I just knew I had to play with this one.  I printed it out and colored it with Copic markers and then fussy cut it.

The background is stamped with one of my favorite backgrounders - Denim.  I loaded up a brayer with Marina Mist ink and rolled it all over the Denim backgrounder stamp, then stamped it on some white cardstock.  The stork is adhered to this background with dimensionals, and I added the die cut letters that spell out Congrats!


Play along in this fun challenge - we'd love to see what you create!  Go to the Cornish Heritage Farms blog to enter your creation.  There is a fantastic prize for a lucky player!  Need more inspiration?  Check out what my fellow CHF design team members have created for this first CHF challenge.

Anne Harmon
Barb Gmitro-Best
Barbara Bruder
Cindy Haffner
Dawn Bennett
Debbie Standard
Deneen Treble
Dianne Beans
Frances Byrne - DT Coordinator
Holly Brown - YOU ARE HERE
Jacqueline Smith
Kris Chirhart
Kristine Reynolds
Lisa Silver
Michele L
Petra Amico
Silke Kittmann
Steph Ackerman
Vicki Davis

8 comments:

Kris Chirhart said...

So CUTE, Holly! The stork image is great!! Love the denim background.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

the denim bg is fab! I love all the blue, and the cut out stork is wonderful GF!!!

Petras-Creationen said...

What a cute card. I love the stork.
Petra

Dianne Beans said...

Your card is so cute. I love how the denim background stamp made the perfect designer paper for your card.

Jacqueline Smith said...

Love your card so cute!

Barbara Bruder said...

The stork is so cute and the denim background is a great background for this card.

Vicki said...

Must get this stamp! It's perfect for all baby cards. The denim background actually looks like sky.

Anonymous said...

Super cute!