Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Floral Friend


Sometimes you just need a sweet and pretty card to mail to a dear friend, and this card would be perfect.

I started by adhering some papers from the gorgeous Porcelain Rose paper pad to a black card base. Next, I cut out the black label shape from the Vintage Labels Two die set and adhered it over the black and white paper. I stamped the sentiment from Floral Vintage Labels Two (JustRite) on some white cardstock and then cut it out with an oval die. This sentiment was matted with some pinkish/reddish cardstock cut from the Classic Scallop Oval Small die set, and these were adhered to the black label. My finishing touch was to cut out the beautiful Lavish Branch border die with some black cardstock and I adhered them to the bottom of the card.

I know my friend will love this card because her favorite color is red. This will be a sweet surprise for her! :-)

Please feel free to use this code, Holly-10, to save money when you check out at Classy Cards 'n Such.  The new Memory Box and Poppystamps Christmas dies are in stock, so head on over and check them out!  They are gorgeous!




No comments: