Pages

Monday, May 23, 2016

CAS378 Enjoy the Peaches!




This week's CAS challenge (CAS378) is to use fruit on your clean and simple card.   My hubby and I have been picking peaches off of one of our trees this month, so for this challenge, I just HAD to put peaches on my card today. :-) I stamped the peaches according to the multiple step stamping that was laid out, but I didn't like the harsh lines. So I went over them with water and added a little watercoloring here and there to soften the harsh lines from the stamping.

I sponged some pale blue ink on the top of the card, added the die cut branch, rounded the peaches with my fingers and adhered them with foam tape, and added the sentiment below the peaches. The "enjoy" die cut was actually white, and I didn't like it, so I watercolored it with some olive ink to echo the colors of the leaves. :-)

Come play along with us for the CAS378 challenge!  If you upload your card to SCS, please use keyword CAS378 so we can find your card and drool over the fruit on it.  LOL!  


1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your peaches looks good enough to eat; you water coloured them so well. Great work on the CAS.