Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Scenic Village Christmas Tag


Hi folks!  Today I'm sharing this modern black and white Christmas tag with y'all.  I used some stamps from Art Neko's Victorian Christmas stamp set to create this fun little scenic tag.  I started by stamping the village scene with archival black ink onto white cardstock, and then I cut it out with an arch die.  I wanted some sparkle on this tag, so I covered the whole thing with a diamond glitter glue and set it aside to dry.  You can see the fabulous sparkle in the picture below:


Once the glitter glue was dry, I cut out a larger arch from black cardstock and matted it to the glittery scene.  The little "Merry Christmas" sentiment on the Victorian Christmas sheet fits perfectly at the bottom of this village, so I stamped that with the same black archival ink onto white cardstock, cut it out, and matted it with black cardstock.  I adhered this onto the tag below the village scene.

To finish out my tag, I punched a hole at the top and threaded some black and white ribbons through.  I used a narrow white ribbon to tie a pretty bow around all the ribbons at the top of the tag.

I hope you have had fun shopping at Art Neko!  They have an amazing selection of Christmas stamps, don't they?  :-)


No comments: