Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Trio of Hearts Valentine



Hi everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I'm sharing this sweet CAS Valentine card with y'all today.  I stamped this cute little heart from Art Neko's A405 Valentine and Love Stamps sheet with a sugarplum ink and cut it out with a square die.  I stamped this heart two more times so I could have three of them on my card.  Look inside those hearts.  They have tiny little hearts inside them!  How cute is that??  

I cut out three larger squares from white cardstock and adhered the hearts to the white layers with some foam tape.  I carefully arranged them in a row onto my card and glued them down.  Then I stamped the sentiment - from the same A405 Valentine and Love Stamps sheet - with sugarplum ink below the row of hearts.

This is a fun and easy card to make.  Just think about all the different color possibilities!  You could stamp in blue or green or even brown to make this a masculine card to give to your husband.  You could stamp with a fun purple or orange to give these to your kids.  You could even make each of the hearts a different color and make something really original!  :-)

Check out all the Valentine stamps in the Art Neko store.  I think you'll fall in love with their stamps just like I did!





No comments: