Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sending you a Smile



Hi everyone!  Today's card is something I colored up over the weekend for Dina's latest tutorial on SCS.  She asked if I would help by making a sample for her Pencil Monochrome Tutorial.  This technique is fun and easy and it doesn't require a lot of supplies.

Look at the "smile" sentiment.  That is what I colored for the tutorial.  I went over the whole thing with the green pencil (Polychromos) very lightly.  Then I went back over starting at the bottom and made my strokes a little harder and laid down more color.  I finished off by adding a little touch of black at the very bottom of the letters and then blending it all out with the Derwent blender pencil.

Check out Dina's tutorial over on SCS and give this a try.  This easy technique will make you "smile!"

1 comment:

Hetty said...

Sweet card, lovely colors and paper.